9.09.2013

Not With Me

I don't need no eyes
I don't wanna see, no
Forget all the lights
The night closes in

They can cut off my tongue
And feed me to birds
In silence I'll lay down
And drown in the sea

The world make no sounds
When I play my guitar, no
No ink in my veins, no blood
The papers all white

I needn't my voice
Some black shadow follows close
Can't hold on, can't take control
Can't make it no more.

//: Shoes broken 'cause stones
Don't pity my broken soul
I don't need no eyes, no
If you come not with me ://

I would endlessly drive
Thru old roads and try to find
The lights that are gone so long
And I wouldn't decline

'Cause I know, yes I know
At the end of this lonely world
After feeling so desperately lost
It's you I would find.

//: Shoes broken 'cause stones
Don't pity my broken soul
I don't need no eyes, no
If you come not with me ://

No hay comentarios.: